More From Joan Jett
- "You follow any family around, you’re going to see elation, you’re going to see disharmony."
- "People don’t want to see women doing things they don’t think women should do."
- "When you’re onstage and the audience is smiling and singing and bopping along and you’re all on the same level, it’s the best feeling in the world. It may sound dumb and corny to say it, but it’s like pure love."
More In Equality
- "The liberal ideal is that everyone should have fair access and fair opportunity. This is not equality of result. It’s equality of opportunity. There’s a fundamental difference."― Robert Reich
- "We live in a world where equality is pretty important."― John Key
- "I am a universalist, passionately devoted to the cause of equality within the human family."― Theodore Bikel