More From Jo Brand
- "The thing I thought about doing it was it’s Comic Relief and you’ve got to be funny. So although I did try to sing properly it obviously has hilarious results when you can’t sing."
- "Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate."
- "There are 10-20 times more male comics than female comics; it’s something to do with the social structure of society."
More In Smile
- "If you’re going to kill someone there isn’t much reason to get all worked up about it and angry – you just pull the trigger. Angry discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger."― Jim Allchin
- "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance."― Thomas Sowell
- "If by chance some day you’re not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I’ve said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."― Red Skelton