More From Jimmy Wales
- "My view is that good community management is like having good municipal government: You should be able to have dissenting opinions and so on, freedom of speech, but your grandmother should also be able to walk down the street at night without having to worry about getting mugged."
- "I don’t worry. It’s just not in my nature, really."
- "I’m a big advocate of freedom: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of thought."
More In Positive
- "After I became a citizen, I felt freer to say what I thought about this country, both negative and positive. I think I had been, consciously and subconsciously, biting my tongue in the past."― Robert MacNeil
- "If I can inspire someone to go in a positive way and pursue a dream, it can only be good."― Parminder Nagra
- "The British system had requirements, including Latin. I’m not positive you ever had to know Greek, but there are certainly kinds of curricula where you had to know Greek too. I think in Britain there was the most mindless, repetitive sort of learning."― William Scott