More From Jimmy Connors
- "New Yorkers love it when you spill your guts out there. Spill your guts at Wimbledon and they make you stop and clean it up."
- "No, like I said, my dad was never really part of the tennis. His involvement around what I did with the tennis and with my mom and my grandparents was really not a part of my life."
More In Smile
- "When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems."― Etta James
- "I’ve always spent more time with a smile on my face than not, but the thing is, I don’t write about it."― Robert Smith
- "A man’s sentiments are generally just and right, while it is second selfish thought which makes him trim and adopt some other view. The best reforms are worked out when sentiment operates, as it does in women, with the indignation of righteousness."― Leland Stanford