More From Jim Rohn
- "Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don’t feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace."
- "You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight."
- "If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree."
More In Success
- "The one thing that makes me feel super lucky about my financial success is that I have a housekeeper."― Gwen Stefani
- "Put paying your dues and all that puts so much into being a success. You have an understanding of what it’s about, being on your own for three or four years and living day to day on $3, or living in an apartment with no electricity."― Taylor Kitsch
- "When one has success, the answer is not to undo that success. It is to continue what has been done."― Charles Schumer