More From Jim Gerlach
- "On Jan. 30, millions of Iraqis will cast ballots in the country’s first fair and free election in decades, marking continued progress in Iraq’s transition toward a country built on the pillars of democracy and freedom for all."
- "The transfer is a monumental occasion as the Iraqi people take control of their government and their future and forge ahead with creating a society governed by the tenets of life, liberty and freedom."
- "Long gone are the days when hospital stays and surgeries made up the bulk of seniors’ annual medical expenses."
More In Medical
- "In a lot of aspects it’s cooler that we don’t have a lot of really overly famous people in the band."― Neal Schon
- "There are three subjects on which the knowledge of the medical profession in general is woefully weak; they are manners, morals, and medicine."― Gerald F. Lieberman
- "During a trip to Iraq last fall, I visited our theater hospital at Balad Air Force Base and witnessed these skilled medical professionals in action and met the brave soldiers whose lives they saved."― Melissa Bean