More From Jim Cramer
- "I think that there are changes that have occurred in technology that make is that more people can have the same level of information that I have. My advantage is that I’m very good at interpreting the information."
- "I mean I’m not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it’s right and when it’s wrong and that’s what my strength is."
More In Money
- "Criminals are never very amusing. It’s because they’re failures. Those who make real money aren’t counted as criminals. This is a class distinction, not an ethical problem."― Orson Welles
- "Taxation is just a sophisticated way of demanding money with menaces."― Terry Pratchett
- "That was a time when I did love music, I couldn’t get enough of what was going on. Maybe it was Nirvana that brought me back. I guess it was a comfort because something that sounded so right – and non-commercial – had become so influential, so immediately."― Marc Jacobs