More From Jim Cramer
- "I mean I’m not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it’s right and when it’s wrong and that’s what my strength is."
- "I think that there are changes that have occurred in technology that make is that more people can have the same level of information that I have. My advantage is that I’m very good at interpreting the information."
More In Money
- "You know, you cut taxes for the rich sometimes and it sits in a bank account. You cut taxes for the middle class, they will spend the money."― Andrew Cuomo
- "I lost my daughter at 21. I had to give her up because I was broke, no place to take her, no money to take her. That was very traumatic."― Joni Mitchell
- "The physician’s highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy – to heal, as it is termed."― Samuel Hahnemann