More From Jim Carrey
- "I haven’t been as wild with my money as somebody like me might have been. I’ve been very safe, very conservative with investments. I don’t blow money. I don’t have a ton of houses. I know things can go away. I’ve already had that experience."
- "It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?"
- "My family kinda hit the skids. We were experiencing poverty at that point. We all got a job, where the whole family had to work as security guards and janitors. And I just got angry."
More In Success
- "It’s hard for children’s authors to be accepted when they try to write adult books. J.K. Rowling is the exception because people are so eager to read anything by her, but it took Judy Blume three or four tries before she had a success."― R. L. Stine
- "I will not be discouraged by failure; I will not be elated by success."― Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- "We recorded our first CD, Sixteen Stone, with a small budget and never dreamed that we would enjoy such a high success. It was simply fantastic."― Gavin Rossdale