More From Jim Cantalupo
- "I talked about 12 to 18 months, and that’s about reaffirming our foundation for sustained growth: getting the discipline back, getting the basics right, getting the customer focus back… so by the end of next year, I hope most of that’s in place."
- "Playtime and toys are good for kids, or they wouldn’t buy them. McDonald’s can provide that experience. And having dinner with the family is good for kids."
- "We cover hamburgers, chicken, veggie burgers, salads, we’ve got a pretty broad range. To me, McDonald’s isn’t only about the food. It’s about the prices, it’s about the way we eat."
More In Business
- "A business like acting is 90% luck. You can be a star one minute and out of work the next."― Amber Tamblyn
- "I’m quitting the business today. I’m going to open up an appliance store, I’ve always really been into toasters. I’m giving it all up."― Dane Cook
- "I’m just in an unfortunate business where if you ask me a question I have to answer it honestly and if I don’t answer it truthfully then I’m not respected."― Terry Bradshaw