More From Jim Bakker
- "Oh, I was never a businessman. I was a visionary, a dreamer."
- "When you put your total faith in God, no matter what happens, to a person who’s a true believer, if you die, you know you’re going to heaven to be with God."
- "I started out by believing God for a newer car than the one I was driving. I started out believing God for a nicer apartment than I had. Then I moved up."
More In Car
- "Going to car racing school was phenomenal."― Michelle Rodriguez
- "I wanted to make a point of basing myself at home, being close to my family. I’ll never be able to repay Mum and Dad for what they did, but at least they know they’ll never have to work another day. I’ll do whatever it takes to look after them."― Rory McIlroy
- "We won a contest at the teen fair in Vancouver and the first prize was a recording contract and we recorded at a radio station on the stairway, and we did a record and it got put out."― Tommy Chong