More From Jhumpa Lahiri
- "I don’t know why, but the older I get the more interested I get in my parents’ marriage. And it’s interesting to be married yourself, too, because there is an inevitable comparison."
- "For that story, I took as my subject a young woman whom I got to know over the course of a couple of visits. I never saw her having any health problems – but I knew she wanted to be married."
- "My parents had an arranged marriage, as did so many other people when I was growing up. My father came and had a life in the United States one way and my mother had a different one, and I was very aware of those things. I continue to wonder about it, and I will continue to write about it."
More In Computers
- "Most of the musicians that I know almost to the man everybody uses Apple computers. They’ve thought of the steps that you’re going to think of when you’re trying to create your thing. And that’s where the tools get invented to make better art."― Mike Shinoda
- "I continue to meet people who have had their Web pages hijacked, their browsers corrupted, in some cases, their children exposed to inappropriate material from these dangerous programs hidden in their family computers."― Cliff Stearns
- "The future lies in designing and selling computers that people don’t realize are computers at all."― Adam Osborne