More From Jessica Simpson
- "As a woman who has some sort of power, you have to have a man that can take that. It’s hard to find those men."
- "Music will always be my No. 1 passion, but I don’t have to be doing it professionally. It’s not really about that for me anymore. I feel like I don’t have to look at it as a career. I can just rest in it and just be."
- "A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other."
More In Death
- "In almost every interview someone asks what does HIM stand for. I can’t even remember our latest lie about that. When Hanson was hot, we said it means Hanson Is Murder. The name doesn’t have a particular history. His Infernal Majesty was a totally different band. I think HIM derives from some death metal joke."― Ville Valo
- "I shall never be a heretic; I may err in dispute, but I do not wish to decide anything finally; on the other hand, I am not bound by the opinions of men."― Martin Luther
- "Here’s a thing about the death of your mother, or anyone else you love: You can’t anticipate how you’ll feel afterward. People will tell you; a few may be close to right, none exactly right."― Mary Schmich