More From Jessica Simpson
- "I love religion."
- "You change with the guys you date."
- "When you grow up in the music industry, trying to be Britney Spears because that’s what sells records and then you realize, ‘All I have to do is be myself? I should have thought of that a long time ago,’ it feels good to have success come from what’s actually inside of you."
More In Death
- "I was very sad to hear of the death of Ronnie Barker, who was such a warm, friendly and encouraging presence to have when I started in television. He was also a great comic actor to learn from."― John Cleese
- "Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair."― William Cowper
- "Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."― Donald Rumsfeld