More From Jessica Simpson
- "Well I think any designer that can understand what people need to be wearing right now is the biggest and best step that you can take. Instead of putting your ego first, you put the buyer first. And I think that that’s a really important thing just to know what the consumer is wanting to wear."
- "I can talk to my dad like he’s my manager, and put ‘Dad’ on the back burner. We’ve been doing it since I was 13."
- "Motherhood is a dream. It really is absolutely amazing."
More In Religion
- "Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal."― Al Goldstein
- "You might sooner get lightning out of incense smoke than true action or passion out of your modern English religion."― John Ruskin
- "Character is the indelible mark that determines the only true value of all people and all their work."― Orison Swett Marden