More From Jessica Simpson
- "I don’t ever really feel that wearing my wedding ring is what determines me being married or not."
- "I want to do the romantic comedies. You know, the stuff that Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts or Reese Witherspoon would choose, of course."
- "People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death."
More In Religion
- "Every fundamentalist movement I’ve studied in Judaism, Christianity and Islam is convinced at some gut, visceral level that secular liberal society wants to wipe out religion."― Karen Armstrong
- "I played pretty darn competitive-level hockey. Then the good old knee injury. Obviously, it’s a blessing in disguise, but growing up Canadian, that’s our religion, that’s our football."― Taylor Kitsch
- "Personally I had the opportunity to go on several ride alongs with the LA County Sheriff’s Department with some amazing detectives, who were invaluable to me."― Nancy McKeon