More From Jessica Lange
- "The only place I’ve felt was really my home is my cabin up north. There’s something in the water there that connects me to that place. There’s also this sense of isolation and loneliness about it that I’ve never been able to shake."
- "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children."
- "I’ve been thinking a lot about next year, which will be the first time in 25 years that I don’t have a child at home."
More In Age
- "No person connected with me by blood or marriage will be appointed to office."― Rutherford B. Hayes
- "Here’s a proposal, offered only partly in jest: no resident of the United States, whether born here or abroad, should get to be a citizen until age 18, at which time each such resident has to take a test."― Eric Liu
- "Photography suits the temper of this age – of active bodies and minds. It is a perfect medium for one whose mind is teeming with ideas, imagery, for a prolific worker who would be slowed down by painting or sculpting, for one who sees quickly and acts decisively, accurately."― Edward Weston