More From Jerry Rice
- "Montana and I had a chemistry that was unbelievable. When I first came into the league he told me I added five years to his career, and I just think we complimented each other very well and were able to do some amazing things out on the football field."
- "I just want the same thing Joe Montana got when he was MVP. He got respect. He got commercials. He got everything."
More In Thankful
- "I’m thankful for my songs being at the top of the charts but I am human – I think people still have to remember that."― Delta Goodrem
- "If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get."― Frank A. Clark
- "All I ever wanted really, and continue to want out of life, is to give 100 percent to whatever I’m doing and to be committed to whatever I’m doing and then let the results speak for themselves. Also to never take myself or people for granted and always be thankful and grateful to the people who helped me."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee