More From Jerry Doyle
- "I was 35 years old and in a position to take a shot at whatever I wanted to try. The Air Force said I was too old to fly fighter jets. I thought about becoming a fishing boat captain, before deciding that acting seemed pretty cool."
- "I used to skip out of high school and go flying. It was just one of those things, I thought it was kind of a cool thing to do. I never thought about doing that as a profession, but I started checking things out and I found out there was a flight school down in Daytona Beach, called Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University."
- "I’m not sure what I want to do when I grow up, or if I’m sure I ever want to grow up. I’m sure there are people that wish I would, but you know, my mom will get over it."
More In Dad
- "When I play live, it’s a conversation that we’re all having with the song, and the audience… their response and relationship with the songs is as valid as my relationship with the songs."― Tori Amos
- "The newly decorated theatres produced things like car parks and restaurants, so you could have a good night out, quite cheaply without all that bother of having to go somewhere else."― Timothy West
- "I object to a legal approach when settling questions of science or scientific behavior."― Serge Lang