More From Jerry Doyle
- "When my dad first started out in the police force, wearing the uniform was a sense of pride, and it was respected in the community for what the police force was all about. Unfortunately today, the uniform is a target."
- "I was 35 years old and in a position to take a shot at whatever I wanted to try. The Air Force said I was too old to fly fighter jets. I thought about becoming a fishing boat captain, before deciding that acting seemed pretty cool."
- "I used to skip out of high school and go flying. It was just one of those things, I thought it was kind of a cool thing to do. I never thought about doing that as a profession, but I started checking things out and I found out there was a flight school down in Daytona Beach, called Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University."
More In Mom
- "Fortunately, when you’re a mom, the responsibility of caring for your child can keep you going."― Shania Twain
- "My mom put me and my sisters in the water to feel comfortable, to have water safety."― Michael Phelps
- "I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing “Maria” from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up."― Adam Sandler