More From Jerry B. Jenkins
- "I fear it’s because religion is man’s attempt to reach God, and when he feels he has succeeded, he cannot abide anyone else’s claim to have done the same."
- "Broken relationships are a source of heavy heartbreak that seem to affect every family."
- "Funny, I don’t feel any more powerful today than yesterday."
More In Sports
- "My hope is that the Chinese government will come to realise that it is futile to repress free speech, and that contrary to what they believe a regime’s strength rests not its suppression of a plurality of opinions and ideas, but in its capacity and willingness to encourage them."― Ma Jian
- "We are all here for a spell, get all the good laughs you can."― Will Rogers
- "I’m not a big sports fan, but I love it when they “slam dunk.” That’s sexy."― Emma Bunton