More From Jenson Button
- "I’ve spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it’s not about flaunting my wealth. I don’t have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I’ve been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event."
- "In the car and in front of the camera I tend to be very calm but behind the scenes I can get fired up and passionate, I just don’t see the need to shout my mouth off in public."
- "I can’t eat whatever I want, definitely not. I’m always controlled because I do a lot of fitness and triathlons, not just Formula One, so I always make sure I eat the right things."
More In Fitness
- "15 minutes a day! Give me just this and I’ll prove I can make you a new man."― Charles Atlas
- "At the start of his second term, one wonders less about Obama’s fitness than his willingness: Why doesn’t he do more to build and maintain the relationships required to govern in era of polarization?"― Ron Fournier
- "I’ve never been a TV junkie. I remember watching Letterman way back when he had a morning show."― Todd Barry