More From Jenny McCarthy
- "I know children regress after vaccination because it happened to my own son. Why aren’t there any tests out there on the safety of how vaccines are administered in the real world, six at a time? Why have only two of the 36 shots our kids receive been looked at for their relationship to autism?"
- "What is missing from today’s dialogue is the effect autism is having on families, our society and what the unknown factors are. The 300lb. gorilla in the room is that our children with autism today will soon become adults with autism."
- "When I travel, I like to take advantage of room service. I’m really into eggs Benedict in the morning."
More In Dating
- "Dating is kind of hard. Like dinner or something like that. Like a forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason."― Zac Efron
- "We are constantly protecting the male ego, and it’s a disservice to men. If a man has any sensitivity or intelligence, he wants to get the straight scoop from his girlfriend."― Betty Dodson
- "The Peking man was a thinking being, standing erect, dating to the beginning of the Ice Age."― Davidson Black