More From Jennifer Granholm
- "Republicans know that government spending creates jobs. They just want that spending to be funneled to their projects and districts… and they certainly don’t want to say it out loud."
- "There is no reason why, with the huge potential for market out there in the world for fuel-efficient vehicles, we can’t be the cutting edge for change."
- "With Michigan’s economic future on the line, we can’t afford to have our 500 local school districts marching in different directions. Instead, we need a high standards, mandatory curriculum to get all our students on the road to higher education and a good paying job."
More In Hope
- "I hope and believe we are paving a better future for female artists to come."― Paula Cole
- "I, for one, hope that youth will again revolt and again demoralize the dead weight of conformity that now lies upon us."― Howard Mumford Jones
- "Love can no more continue without a constant motion than fire can; and when once you take hope and fear away, you take from it its very life and being."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld