More From Jennifer Granholm
- "With Michigan’s economic future on the line, we can’t afford to have our 500 local school districts marching in different directions. Instead, we need a high standards, mandatory curriculum to get all our students on the road to higher education and a good paying job."
- "Many original occupiers believe the political system has become so corrupt that even participating in it, engaging with it, corrupts the movement. I understand what they are saying. But often, change does come more quickly from the inside rather than the outside. My advice: try both. But don’t try violence."
- "We’re on the cusp, on the brink, of enormous change in this country."
More In Hope
- "Uncertainty is the refuge of hope."― Henri Frederic Amiel
- "You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."― Keith Sweat
- "It is a mark of many famous people that they cannot part with their brightest hour."― Lillian Hellman