More From Jennifer Aniston
- "Oh, my God, my thirties blew! Forties are great."
- "I’ve gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don’t really have a type. Men in general are a good thing."
- "I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that’s not their strongest and who is ready to push forward."
More In Famous
- "We want deeper sincerity of motive, a greater courage in speech and earnestness in action."― Sarojini Naidu
- "I’m not sure anybody’s ready to see me in a drama. And loving movies so much, I’ve seen a lot of comics try to make that transition too fast, and it can be detrimental. And I don’t think I’ve had as much success as I need in the comedy genre to open up those opportunities."― Seann William Scott
- "I could have been a dental hygienist with nothing bad ever appearing in print about me, but that’s not how I’ve chosen to lead my life. I knew that you put yourself under a microscope the more famous you become."― Julia Roberts