More From Jennie Finch
- "And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, ‘If you want it bad enough, and you’re willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first you have to believe in yourself."
- "Growing up, I looked up to major league baseball players, and now these young women have amazing, incredible women all across the board, from swimming to gymnastics to softball to basketball."
More In Sports
- "For the tiny percentage of people who are negatively affected by our embracing of standards, they can just get their sports somewhere else in the meantime. It’s not like we’re denying them hospital care."― Mike Davidson
- "Playing in New England and the Boston area, the fans are so passionate about their sports if you don’t play well, they’ll let you know so I know it’s not something that they take lightly."― Drew Bledsoe
- "Other sports play once a week but this sport is with us every day."― Peter Ueberroth