More From Jenna Bush
- "I decided to go to Latin America because many of my students in Washington emigrated from this region and inspired me to learn more about their home countries."
- "I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions."
- "I was sports editor for my high school newspaper, but I think I shied away from journalism."
More In Dad
- "Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love."― Morihei Ueshiba
- "I think most people believe success in government is how many fewer people are in government, not because you kick them off of benefits like unemployment but they’ve been able to control their own destiny because private sector employers have created more jobs."― Scott Walker
- "My father never raised his hand to any one of his children, except in self-defense."― Fred Allen