More From Jeff Sessions
- "All soldiers who serve their country and put their lives at risk need to know that if something happens to them, their families will be well taken care of. That’s the bond we have with our military men and women and their families."
- "Marriage has been defined by every legislature that has ever sat in the United States from every State, now 50 States, the same way, but now we have unelected judges altering and changing that fundamental institution."
More In Intelligence
- "One of the great intellectual failures of the American intelligence community, and especially the counterterrorism community, is to assume if someone hasn’t attacked us, it’s because he can’t or because we’ve defeated him."― Michael Scheuer
- "Our bodies are shaped to bear children, and our lives are a working out of the processes of creation. All our ambitions and intelligence are beside that great elemental point."― Saint Augustine
- "Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."― Bertrand Russell