More From Jeff Miller
- "The marriage of a man and woman is the most enduring human institution, honored in all cultures and by every religious faith. It’s in this institution that children are meant to be nurtured. We know this after thousands of years of human experience."
- "We need religion as a guide. We need it because we are imperfect. Our government needs the church, because only those humble enough to admit they are sinners can bring to democracy the tolerance it requires in order to survive."
- "I have always been a firm believer in the longstanding American principle of having the right to bear arms and I will remain committed to see that this freedom is not infringed upon, revoked, or limited in any way."
More In Work
- "Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work."― Horace
- "The productivity now at universities is terrible. Tenure is a terrible idea. It keeps them around forever and they don’t have to work hard."― Jack Welch
- "I didn’t devote my life to acting. I give a lot to my work, but my life has always been more important."― Catherine Deneuve