More From Jeff Koons
- "I was trying to make art that my son could look on in the future and would realize I was thinking about him very much during these times… that he can look and see my dad’s thinking about me, but to also embed in these things something that is bigger than all of us."
- "I think about my work every minute of the day."
More In Courage
- "Courage consists not in hazarding without fear; but being resolutely minded in a just cause."― Plutarch
- "If you set as your goal to roll back the size of government, you have an obligation to answer the tough questions and show real courage, not just appeal to ideology. Treat the voters like adults."― Brian Baird
- "I think that people need to have the courage of their convictions and not be trying to fool people into thinking that they’ve changed overnight."― Chris Bell