More From Jeff Koons
- "I try to be a truthful artist and I try to show a level of courage. I enjoy that. I’m a messenger."
- "I was trying to make art that my son could look on in the future and would realize I was thinking about him very much during these times… that he can look and see my dad’s thinking about me, but to also embed in these things something that is bigger than all of us."
More In Art
- "There is no royal road to learning; no short cut to the acquirement of any art."― Anthony Trollope
- "I like science and I love gym. Oh, and I like art, but I’m really bad at it. I’m just a terrible drawer. I can’t draw a circle. Even with a ruler, I can’t draw a straight line."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self."― Alfred North Whitehead