More From Jeff Bridges
- "Whenever I work on a part, I look at the world through the filter of the character and I pick things they might use through my observations of real life."
- "The Oscar nomination is great. It’s a great pat on the back. And I like that."
- "In life and in movies, it’s a similar challenge, where you have expectations, and you end up in situations that are not meeting your expectations."
More In Dad
- "When my dad was badly weakened by the flu and my mom wanted to call an ambulance to take him to the emergency room, he wouldn’t go unless he could shave first and change into a nice shirt and a pair of slacks."― Rich Lowry
- "My dad is a motorcycle guy, not some Hollywood dude."― Shia LaBeouf
- "When you’re shooting a film, you really don’t get to be a dad, and you don’t really get to be a husband. You don’t really exist at all. But I do drag my family with me on location whenever I can."― Eric Bana