More From Jeff Bridges
- "Whenever you’re the child of a famous person, you get judged in odd ways because of that."
- "Technology is such a broad kind of term, it really applies to so many things, from the electric light to running cars on oil. All of these different things can be called technology. I have kind of a love-hate relationship with it, as I expect most people do. With the computer, I spend so many hours sitting in front of a computer."
- "What I learned most from my father wasn’t anything he said; it was just the way he behaved. He loved his work so much that, whenever he came on set, he brought that with him, and other people rose to it."
More In Mom
- "Having a child makes you realize the importance of life – narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine."― Jenny McCarthy
- "I always had an interest in fashion because my mom is a celebrity fashion stylist. I grew up being on set or in showrooms."― Jasmine Tookes
- "I remember that at the beginning of the month, the kind of menus my mom and father would prepare for us would have fish, chicken. But at the end of the month – because my father would be waiting for paycheck – the refrigerator would get empty. I remember that without a lot of food left, some of the best meals happened right there."― Jose Andres Puerta