More From Jeff Bridges
- "Movies are like magic tricks."
- "If you change partners every time it gets tough or you get a little dissatisfied, then I don’t think you get the richness that’s available in a long-term relationship."
- "I just hope that theaters remain. I think there’s something very wonderful about getting into a dark room with a bunch of people. There’s something cool about that. Brings us all together in one room where we can experience all those emotions."
More In Mom
- "I wanted to say thanks… and share my gratitude for everything I’ve been blessed with. Family, friends, and continued support from everyone."― Travis Barker
- "I wasn’t always a writer. When I went to college and majored in fine arts, I was a painter. Then I was a stay-at-home mom."― Janet Evanovich
- "I wanted to escape so badly. But of course I knew I couldn’t just give up and leave school. It was only when I heard my mom’s voice that I came out of my hiding place."― Zhang Ziyi