More From Jeff Bridges
- "In life and in movies, it’s a similar challenge, where you have expectations, and you end up in situations that are not meeting your expectations."
- "I think there’s a real joy in going to see movies when you discover them yourself."
- "Eating ice cream and not exercising is great. The downside is your health isn’t so good."
More In Change
- "The ideal and the beautiful are identical; the ideal corresponds to the idea, and beauty to form; hence idea and substance are cognate."― Victor Hugo
- "The mind is never satisfied with the objects immediately before it, but is always breaking away from the present moment, and losing itself in schemes of future felicity… The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope."― Samuel Johnson
- "I don’t think anything changes until ideas change. The usual American viewpoint is to believe that something is wrong with the person."― James Hillman