More From Jeanne Moreau
- "I’m always amazed when young women who are having babies want their husbands to watch the babies come out. I would never allow anything like that."
- "Success is like a liberation or the first phrase of a love story."
- "Life is given to you like a flat piece of land and everything has to be done. I hope that when I am finished, my piece of land will be a beautiful garden, so there is a lot of work."
More In Death
- "I’m scared to death of being poor. It’s like a fat girl who loses 500 pounds but is always fat inside. I grew up poor and will always feel poor inside. It’s my pet paranoia."― Cher
- "Like all of us in this storm between birth and death, I can wreak no great changes on the world, only small changes for the better, I hope, in the lives of those I love."― Dean Koontz
- "Everybody is entertained to death."― Brian Eno