More From Jean Piaget
- "The current state of knowledge is a moment in history, changing just as rapidly as the state of knowledge in the past has ever changed and, in many instances, more rapidly."
- "I have always detested any departure from reality, an attitude which I relate to my mother’s poor mental health."
- "It is with children that we have the best chance of studying the development of logical knowledge, mathematical knowledge, physical knowledge, and so forth."
More In Education
- "An educated people can be easily governed."― Frederick The Great
- "The parent knows instinctively that if they’re working and setting an example for their child that means that child is more likely to be in school, more likely to stay out of trouble and more likely to complete their education."― John Engler
- "This is at the heart of all good education, where the teacher asks students to think and engages them in encouraging dialogues, constantly checking for understanding and growth."― William Glasser