More From Jean M. Auel
- "I have heard Science Fiction and Fantasy referred to as the fiction of ideas, and I like that definition, but it’s the mainstream public that chooses my books for the most part."
- "Of the two, I would think of my work as closer to Science Fiction than Fantasy."
- "I could write historical fiction, or science fiction, or a mystery but since I find it fascinating to research the clues of some little know period and develop a story based on that, I will probably continue to do it."
More In Science
- "Fashion is the science of appearance, and it inspires one with the desire to seem rather than to be."― Henry Fielding
- "I sort of was good at writing essays. I was never very good at mathematics, and I was never very good at algebra. I loved science, but I wasn’t sure of it."― Diane Cilento
- "Mythology and science both extend the scope of human beings. Like science and technology, mythology, as we shall see, is not about opting out of this world, but about enabling us to live more intensely within it."― Karen Armstrong