More From Jay Roach
- "I do love DVD and I’ve always taken them seriously. You know, on the Austin things, we really put a ton of work into them because there’s so much design involved. And in this one, we thought a lot about it and what could go in."
- "My favorite laser disk ever was the laser disk for The Graduate, which had a commentary track that wasn’t even the filmmakers, it was a professor, some film criticism guy who just happen to be this amazing commentator who went off into the whole theory of comedy."
- "The commentary track became a lot like the movie and there are some funny, long, awkward pauses that you can tell we’re just trying to find stuff to say. None of us had gotten to really talk about the movie until that moment and they were in New York and we were in L.A."
More In Design
- "An image is not simply a trademark, a design, a slogan or an easily remembered picture. It is a studiously crafted personality profile of an individual, institution, corporation, product or service."― Daniel J. Boorstin
- "When I was very, very young, seven years old, I heard there was school where you could go to learn to draw. That was my absolute driven passion, to become an artist or a painter. So the romantic realist in me, I studied to be a graphic design artist and an art teacher."― David Coverdale
- "I did not direct my life. I didn’t design it. I never made decisions. Things always came up and made them for me. That’s what life is."― B. F. Skinner