More From January Jones
- "Going to New York to do whatever – show business – it just seemed fun. It seemed fun to go to the big city and meet all kinds of different people and maybe be famous. It was just exciting. So I wasn’t scared."
- "I feel as though my career really hit its high point when I was cast as a supporting actress in ‘American Wedding’. I thought the script had a lot of depth and intelligence, and it really just jumped off the page."
- "My dad liked how January went with Jones. My sisters’ names are Jina and Jacey Jones."
More In Dad
- "I’m an ambassador for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and one of the children, his wish was to go to the Emmys, so he’s going to be my date, along with my husband, and my dad and his girlfriend. So we’re going to have a really fun night and it’s going to be really exciting. I’m really excited for him to experience that."― Christina Hendricks
- "It is a challenge, with the global fame, to try to act like I put my pants on one leg at a time, when in fact I have Pippa Middleton help me put my pants on every morning. She’s my lady-in-waiting as well."― Kathy Griffin
- "The British are so funny. It’s like they can’t believe I lived in Hackney. ‘You could live in Bondi Beach. Why would you want to live in ‘Ackney?’ But Hackney’s fantastic. I’m serious. There are so many artists there. I loved the markets, the parks, the pubs, the diversity. It was a cultural melting-pot."― Rose Byrne