More From Janice Dickinson
- "I have a very vivid imagination."
- "I can only speak from my own personal experience, being behind the camera and in front of it, but every magazine cover you see is completely airbrushed."
- "I grew up in an abusive home and was told on a daily basis by my father that I would never amount to anything and that I looked like a boy."
More In Beauty
- "In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness – otherwise how would you know when you’re happy?"― Leslie Caron
- "Beauty is only skin deep, and the world is full of thin skinned people."― Richard Armour
- "Without realizing it, the individual composes his life according to the laws of beauty even in times of greatest distress."― Milan Kundera