More From Jane Seymour
- "I learn my lines while on the golf course. I try to do two or three things at once. I have ideas for books all the time, I have ideas for paintings all the time, and I write them all down. I take my sketchpad and my iPad, which I design on, and I do sit down and do specific tasks at specific times."
- "Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character."
- "People ask me how I keep my figure, and I tell them it’s because I paint. When you’re covered in paint, it’s quite hard to put food in your mouth!"
More In Politics
- "You don’t argue with a four-year old about why he shouldn’t eat candy for dinner. You don’t punch a mentally handicapped guy even if he punches you first. And you don’t argue when a women tells you she’s only making 80 cents to your dollar. It’s the path of least resistance. You save your energy for more important battles."― Scott Adams
- "It’s a good question, because a movie isn’t good or bad based on its politics. It’s usually good or bad for other reasons, though you might agree or disagree with its politics."― Roger Ebert
- "I got a job with a law firm in Portland after a couple of years with Senator Muskie. But by then, my interest in politics had been sparked, through meeting Senator Muskie, through seeing what he did."― George J. Mitchell