More From Jane Pauley
- "My guess is that people look at me and project their own values – importance of family, ego is healthy but not the biggest thing. I don’t know. I can’t explain my popularity."
- "About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I’m no longer somebody’s daughter."
- "Your 40s are a major trough. About the age of 50, feelings of satisfaction begin to rebound and keep rising into your 50s, 60s and 70s, with health being a major factor."
More In Change
- "The deeper the experience of an absence of meaning – in other words, of absurdity – the more energetically meaning is sought."― Vaclav Havel
- "I think it is quite dangerous for an organisation to think they can predict where they are going to need leadership. It needs to be something that people are willing to assume if it feels relevant, given the context of any situation."― Margaret J. Wheatley
- "Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world."― Charles Eames