More From Jane Goodall
- "Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don’t believe is right."
- "Words can be said in bitterness and anger, and often there seems to be an element of truth in the nastiness. And words don’t go away, they just echo around."
- "I’m always pushing for human responsibility. Given that chimpanzees and many other animals are sentient and sapient, then we should treat them with respect."
More In Science
- "Science fiction readers probably have the gene for novelty, and seem to enjoy a cascade of invention as much as a writer enjoys providing one."― Walter Jon Williams
- "Great classic music that I’ve been turned on to has not only inspired and influenced me, but it has had an effect on my songwriting."― Scott Weiland
- "I’ve always loved science fiction. I think the smartest writers are science fiction writers dealing with major things."― Walter Mosley