More From Jan Schakowsky
- "As grateful as we are for all the work the community health centers do, it is also important that we recognize that they cannot solve the health care crisis facing our Nation by themselves."
- "Community health centers do a great deal with limited resources. They provide critical medical care services to many who would otherwise have no other place to go or would end up in an emergency room."
- "Each and every day health centers provide high-quality primary and preventive care to our constituents."
More In Health
- "We are going to see a tremendous number of health professionals retire over the next 8-10 years. We are not doing nearly enough to deal with this problem."― David Obey
- "On health care, virtually every political error that could be made was made."― Sidney Blumenthal
- "I’ve always been driven by the concept of equal justice under the law, but only the rich can pay great sums of money for legal assistance and that puts them at an advantage over the poor."― Samuel Dash