More From Jan Schakowsky
- "In Illinois, community, migrant, homeless and public housing health centers operate 268 primary care sites and serve close to 1 million patients every year."
- "Each and every day health centers provide high-quality primary and preventive care to our constituents."
- "We need a vibrant Medicaid program and strategies to expand affordable access to health care for all, especially for the specialty care services that community health centers do not provide."
More In Leadership
- "Anyone who knows me knows my mom, Dorcina, has to sign off on any decision and that she will play a major part in any decision."― Nerlens Noel
- "The Leadership Training Institute of America trains and equips young men and women to be leaders with high standards of personal morality and integrity."― Michael Burgess
- "It’s a different era. Our job now is to show leadership and vision and to help the next generation of artists."― Karen Kain