More From Jan Schakowsky
- "In Illinois, community, migrant, homeless and public housing health centers operate 268 primary care sites and serve close to 1 million patients every year."
- "Community health centers do a great deal with limited resources. They provide critical medical care services to many who would otherwise have no other place to go or would end up in an emergency room."
- "The House Republican leadership has simply run out of ideas."
More In Health
- "The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years."― Deepak Chopra
- "I am extremely proud of my service with the government and my efforts to help safeguard public health and protect our country against the scourge of offensive biological warfare."― Steven Hatfill
- "The study also included the disturbing revelation that most of the troops who reported having mental health problems also reported that they did not seek or did not receive care for their problems."― John M. McHugh