More From Jamie Oliver
- "I’m probably a bit romantic about it, but I think we humans miss having contact with fire. We need it."
- "I want Americans to enjoy food. I want them to celebrate food. I want them to, on occasions, to have big cakes and great things. And I want them to indulge."
- "I wouldn’t say that processed food, ready meals and even takeaways aren’t relevant to modern life, it’s just that over the past 40 years there are three generations of people who have come out of school and gone through their home life without ever being shown how to cook properly."
More In Dad
- "A good listener is usually thinking about something else."― Kin Hubbard
- "But I have to be careful not to let the world dazzle me so much that I forget that I’m a husband and a father."― Herbie Hancock
- "I’ve always thought of myself as more of a character actress. I’ve tried to do different things, but I’ve always been under the radar and that’s how I like it. I’ve been really blessed to work this long and I just hope I continue to get better and better and better and better."― Rose Byrne