More From Jamie Lee Curtis
- "I think happiness comes from self-acceptance. We all try different things, and we find some comfortable sense of who we are. We look at our parents and learn and grow and move on. We change."
- "Hollywood is the backdrop of my family, and I know that the movie business is incredibly cruel as you get older."
- "Well, I could do it for a day, but I wouldn’t want to be a teenager again. I really wouldn’t."
More In Teen
- "I mean, I’m pretty good in real life, but sometimes people seem surprised that I’m like a normal teenager and wear black nail polish and I’m just a little bit more edgy than the person I play on television."― Brittany Snow
- "I think growing up is difficult and it’s a process that I’m always interested in, with kids and adults, they are often on two different universes."― Alice Hoffman
- "The Teen Challenge Training Center on Pennsylvania farmland houses over 200 men in rehab. Other farms and centers have been birthed out of this ministry all over the world."― David Wilkerson