More From Jamie Foxx
- "I’ve been a sports fan all my life, and like most other actors, I’m convinced I could have been a pro athlete if Hollywood hadn’t come calling."
- "Guys don’t adapt as well as women do to getting their heart broken for the first time. It’s tragic."
- "You know what? I never really factor Hollywood into anything. I’m a black actor, so I can’t really control what Hollywood thinks. I gotta go do my thing, and my jokes have got to be funny. Whatever I do has got to be great."
More In Happiness
- "I have achieved what I wanted to achieve. I’m better off at some sort of independent place where they not only like what I produce but also trust me to be the one to produce it."― Keith Olbermann
- "I’ve always been interested in gadgets and technology and I’ve always been a reader."― LeVar Burton
- "But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."― Chris Evans