More From Jamie Foxx
- "You know what? I never really factor Hollywood into anything. I’m a black actor, so I can’t really control what Hollywood thinks. I gotta go do my thing, and my jokes have got to be funny. Whatever I do has got to be great."
- "I’ve had to be a man since I was 12 or 13. I had a job. And I was playing the piano for people twice my age. Handling responsibility is what makes a man a man."
- "I really wanted to just be a musician. I didn’t want to be anything else, but I was funny and all that."
More In Happiness
- "I keep mementos from everything I’ve done. I’ve got my cab driver’s license from ‘Happiness.’ I’ve got a pair of glasses and a belt buckle from playing John Lennon. I’ve got a pair of sunglasses from playing Andy Warhol… It’s all in a box in the garage."― Andy Warhol
- "Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay not attention to it and go about your business, you’ll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."― William Bennett
- "Unquestionably, it is possible to do without happiness; it is done involuntarily by nineteen-twentieths of mankind."― John Stuart Mill