More From Jami Gertz
- "The great medical facilities are a relief for the parents, too, who don’t have to think about caring for their young ones on their own for a weekend. They have a great time."
- "If you can feed your family, give them an education, then you are a success."
- "Being a working mom is not easy. You have to be willing to screw up at every level."
More In Health
- "The arts have always been an important ingredient to the health of a nation, but we haven’t gotten there yet."― James Earl Jones
- "As I go to sleep I remember what my father said-that one can never be sure if one will awake. The way my health is now, this is becoming more and more real."― Jerzy Kosinski
- "I want to be a fun mom. Not a gasping for air mom."― Mariska Hargitay