More From James Van Der Beek
- "I’m not about to talk about what’s romantic in my life – I figure if you talk about it once, then that’s an open invitation for everyone to dig into your personal life even further. So, I just keep my private life to myself."
- "At a young age, acting was so inspiring and exciting, because to me it was play – make-believe, pretend."
- "A lot of movies you do because they’re fun, they make people forget about their day."
More In Success
- "I want to make sure I continue to make good music that my mom and everybody around me can be proud of."― Ruben Studdard
- "A great artist is a great man in a great child."― Victor Hugo
- "I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started."― Jim Carrey