More From James Truslow Adams
- "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."
- "Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it."
More In Best
- "Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, the best thing would to have never been born at all."― Heinrich Heine
- "That best portion of a man’s life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love."― William Wordsworth
- "Those who govern, having much business on their hands, do not generally like to take the trouble of considering and carrying into execution new projects. The best public measures are therefore seldom adopted from previous wisdom, but forced by the occasion."― Benjamin Franklin