More From James Taylor
- "I’m glad about what’s happening to the music business. This last crop of people we had in the 90s, who are going away now, they didn’t like music. They didn’t trust musicians. They wanted something else from it."
- "Music is my living. I enjoy selling my music."
- "I’m very unstable; there’s no stability in a musician’s life at all. You live on a bus or on the road hand to mouth and you don’t know where your money’s coming from."
More In Art
- "Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide."― Ben Okri
- "We’re all entitled to opinions about how art institutions should behave, and entitled to voicing those opinions through whatever means available to us. We’re also allowed to change or modify our opinions."― Jerry Saltz
- "A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones."― Lord Chesterfield